Female Empowerment Self-Defense Courses and Co-ed Traditional Martial Arts
Altitude Martial Arts is Located inside of Aspire Enrichment Center
Female Empowerment Self-Defense Courses are designed for easy, effective self-defense techniques. These are casual yoga pants-sweatpant-tshirt classes emphasizing how to protect yourself in any situation, how to be aware, and encouraging your growth in self-confidence. Yes, you can be pretty and tough! Your instructor, a female, has over 35 years of martial arts experience and teaching. So she understands and can encourage you or your daughter to see and bring out that inner Strength each of us Women Warriors have…and you don’t have to be strong to do self-defense!!! Altitude’s Empowerment Self-Defense emphasizes easy techniques and how our body size can work for us! Our classes are small (10 max) and personalized. We offer 6 or 8-week courses that are specific to age groups…
- Girls “Back Off” Course – Ages 9-12 teaches personal space safety, awareness skills and easy physical defenses to defend and protect. And, hey, our rules are that you cannot use what you learn in class on your siblings or parents! Only for self-defense, this class encourages young girls to use their voice, minds and elbows to stay safe. She will have fun while learning information that will last a lifetime. Minimum 3 persons to hold course and must preregister. 60-minute class is held Mondays for 6/8 weeks at 5:45 p.m. This schedule alternates with the “Tweeners” course below. Reserve by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 720-607-6191.
- “Tweeners” Warrior Course – Ages 13-15, for fun self-defense, self-awareness, which boosts self-confidence with assertive and appropriate language. They learn how to avoid predators and be safe, what’s ok and not with social media and texting and anything else we can come up with to empower and protect our girls! Mondays, 60-minute class, for 6/8 weeks. Empower your daughters! Minimum 3 persons to hold class and must preregister. This schedule alternates with the Girls “Back Off” Course above. Call to reserve at 720-607-6191 or email us at email@example.com.
- High School/College Prep “No Means No” Course (Ages 16-18) – This class is designed for teens dating/traveling/driving/working/leaving the nest. We want them to be prepared for the “adult world” so they need to know about predators and unsafe situations at school, work, on the road and on a campus. “No means “No” is the foundation of this 6 or 8-week course that incorporates mental, emotional and physical adaptions to danger. It’s kept fun and serious at the same time. They will learn basic self defense techniques, how to hold and use pepper spray, and awareness skills while driving/commuting/walking. It’s a must to educate them about self awareness and self protection! This is a six or eight-week course, 60 minutes on Wednesdays at 5:45. Minimum 3 registered to hold class and the schedule alternates with the Women’s Course below. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register or call us at 720-607-6191.
- Women’s Assertion and Self Defense Course (Ages 18 and Up) – “No Victims Here!” class incorporating more age-appropriate self-awareness with social media, dating, relationships incorporating basic defense techniques and awareness protection! Taught Wednesdays, a 60-minute class starting at 5:45 p.m. Minimum 3 persons registered to hold class and the schedule alternates with the “No Means No” course above. Bring your office group, your “besties” and have fun while empowering yourself! Email email@example.com to register or call us at 720-607-6191.
- Self Defense Seminars – We hold quarterly self-defense seminars based on demand. These are 3-4 hour courses designed to empower you and teach you awareness and easy physical self-defense techniques. Contact us to arrange a special group class just for you and yours! Our seminars are also GREAT for corporate team-building and can be taught offsite as well.
Our Traditional Martial Arts Program is for customers who would like more formal training to be a self-protection expert. Our classes blend traditional Jiu Jitsu and Karate-do systems, as well as Kobudo (weapons) to create well-rounded and efficient martial artists. Our Sensei (instructor) has 35 years of martial arts experience and our Dojo (school) is designed for small, personalized classes promoting community and family. Have experience with another style and want to increase your education? We welcome students with zero training, or experience. However, we do not do, or teach, “Ultimate Fighting” Jiu Jitsu that promotes intentional harm/injuries in a fighting ring. Our goal is for students to learn effective martial arts skills for self-defense situations.
- “Tiny Turtles” (Ages 3-5) – Our 30-minute co-ed classes are designed to teach safety awareness, improve coordination and focus, promote easy self defense, encourage self-confidence, and are FUN! Your child can try the first class free to make sure they have the attention span needed and like the training. To be eligible for this class, class participation is required twice per week, on Mondays and Wednesdays, from 3:30 to 4 p.m. We offer monthly memberships, reasonable pricing and no high-pressure sales. Call to reserve the first free class at 720-607-6191 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Traditional MA Children’s Class (Ages 6-12) – This co-ed class is 60 minutes long and helps improve self-discipline, coordination, self-confidence and teaches traditional Japanese styles of Jiu Jitsu and Karate-do. We keep class fun and exciting! Twice per week participation is required on Mondays and Wednesdays starting at 4:30 p.m. Our two-week trial for $30 gives your child the opportunity to try the class and includes a free uniform. After the introductory trial, we offer monthly memberships, reasonable pricing and no high-pressure sales. Call to reserve the first free class at 720-607-6191 or emailing email@example.com.
- Traditional MA Adult Classes – Our Co-ed Adult classes are for 60-minutes Mondays and Wednesdays at 5:40 p.m. You will learn and rank in traditional Japanese styles of Jiu Jitsu and Karate-do, as well as Kobudo (weapons). Our classes are small for more personalized attention and to promote community. We offer a free introductory class so you can “try before you buy.” Once you enroll, a traditional white gi (uniform) is required (ask the instructor). Try our two-week trial for $30 that includes a free uniform! After your intro trial, we offer monthly memberships, reasonable pricing and no high-pressure sales. Do we have family rates? Yes! Call to reserve you first class free at 720-607-6191 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call 720-607-6191 for more information, pricing and/or to schedule.